Can’t live without your cell phone? Get Phone Insurance so you don’t have to. Here are some reasons to choose Phone Insurance:
- Without insurance, you may be required to pay full price for a new phone if a replacement is needed.
- Insuring your phone provides you peace of mind by protecting your investment in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, and out- of-warranty mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Select smartphones get the added protection of Gadget Guardian™ powered by Lookout®. This app allows you to locate, lock or wipe your smartphone if it becomes lost or stolen.
- It’s easy and convenient.
- You can typically receive a replacement phone as early as the next business day, once your claim is approved.
How does it work?
Simply enroll in Phone Insurance when activating your new phone or in My Account within 30 days of purchasing your new Boost Mobile® phone with an accompanying monthly plan.
You are eligible for 2 approved claims within a 12-month period beginning on the date of the first replacement. Per claim limit is a maximum of $1,500 inclusive of accessories.
Once your claim is approved, you will pay a nonrefundable deductible of $20, $50, $100, or $175 depending on your phone. See list of phones and their applicable deductibles.
If you cancel between monthly billing cycles, you will receive a prorated refund or credit for any unearned premium.
Your phone will be replaced with a reconditioned one of like kind and quality. In the event a reconditioned phone is not available, the replacement will be a new phone of like kind and quality.